Inside Sales - Demco Manufacturing, Boyden
Brad De Boer
4010 320th Street, Boyden IA 51234
Brad De Boer (712) 725-3147
Demco Manufacturing has an immediate opening for a full time Customer Support Representative at our office location in Boyden, Iowa.
In this role you will leverage a working knowledge of materials and sources to describe products to customers in order to grow sales volume. You will also assist customers with delivery dates, open order status, assembly concerns, and general account maintenance as required.
This position will primarily interact with customers and dealers located throughout the entire United States. The right candidate should have basic computer skills (Word, Excel, & Outlook), have excellent telephone communication skills, and be able to work well in a team environment.
This position is based out of our office in Boyden, Iowa. No travel is required for this position. Two to three years prior experience in a sales role is preferred, but not required.
Apply online at our website: www.demco-products.com. You may also email a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Answers customer calls in a timely and professional manner
• Takes sales orders, diagnoses product issues, assists with warranty concerns and returns products as necessary
• Assists customers with delivery dates, open order status, assembly concerns and general account maintenance as requested
• Assists customers with technical support and troubleshooting of field issues
• Communicates with all departments to source answers to questions and concerns
• Provides continual follow up with customers and coworkers to ensure all are informed
• Understanding the office work flow and use of office equipment
• Works with product coordinators on new product development and enhancements
• Assists sales team in forecasting product needs for the next year
• Fills out feedback reports addressing issues to find ways to better serve customers
• Reports new trends, ideas, issues, products and programs to the company
• Assists in designing and developing new products using industry ideas and demands
• Works to assist customers and dealers any way possible, advertising, literature needs, etc.
2 - 3 years prior experience in a sales role is preferred, but not required.
No degree necessary.
Dependent upon experience
Thursday February 21st
Thursday March 21st 2019
Thursday February 21st 2019