Do you enjoy being a part of a team that produces high-quality products essential to workers in a variety of industries? The Fabrication Department at Maintainer is responsible for the building blocks of our entire product line. Our laser tables, machining center, saws, and door assembly areas ensure that precise, quality metal parts are fed to the rest of the production line. The right candidate should be capable of working with limited supervision, but will take pride in producing quality work to support their team. Don't hesitate; apply today!
At Maintainer, our employees enjoy a wide variety of benefits, family-focused schedule, profit-based bonuses, and many fun employee events! Business is booming. Join the team today!
Maintainer is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
· Can operate or be willing to learn how to operate metal fabrication machines including press brake, plasma cutter, laser cutter, saw, iron worker, etc.
· Can assist coworkers in the operation and setup of machines and processes
· The ability to read and understand work orders and blueprints in order to meet specifications
· Willingness to train and mentor others
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Maintains an active forklift operator’s license. Successfully completes annual overhead crane and hoist training requirements.
To learn more, don’t hesitate to apply via our Career Center or call us directly at (712) 324-8125 ext. 186. Thanks!
Or apply through the link below