Do you have technical skills and get satisfaction on completing important projects? If so, join the production team in our Cranes department at our Maintainer facility in Sheldon! Maintainer Cranes are the workhorse our high-quality service mechanics trucks, serving a variety of industries. We are searching for someone responsible for proper set-up, installation, and testing of our completed cranes.
At Maintainer, our employees enjoy a wide variety of benefits, family-focused schedule, profit-based bonuses, and many fun employee events! Business is booming. Join the team today!
Maintainer is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or 4-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to troubleshoot crane equipment, which includes dealing with electrical circuits and hydraulic systems.
· Ability to work and cooperate with others, but can also operate with limited supervision.
· Ability to calculate percentages, area, and volume as well as read dimensional prints and diagrams.
· Previous rigging and/or hydraulic experience is preferred.
· Maintains an active forklift operator’s license. Successfully completes annual overhead crane and hoist training requirements. Maintains an active Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
To learn more, don’t hesitate to apply at the link below or reach us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (712) 324-8125 ext. 186. Thanks!
Or apply through the link below